Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The iBGStar Glucose Meter

Thanks to a competition that Students with Diabetes held and my video that I made I just won an iBGStar blood glucose meter! Here's my video entry:

Also, tomorrow my omnipod should be arriving and I'll be able to make my first appointment for that. New technology is here to help me control my diabetes better.

I cannot wait to get both of these new bits of technology here and working. I feel like a little kid in a candy shop with my new things, but then again I could say I feel like a diabetic in a candy shop because, face it, that smell is intoxicating to us and we get excited over that smell.

I'll have another post in a few days about the Quidditch World Cup from last November and I'll keep you updated on my omnipod!

-Keep flying steady

No comments:

Post a Comment